Thursday, March 17, 2011

Bitches don't know 'bout my "Lucky Charms"

It's St. Patrick's Day...a day about celebrating your Irish heritage (well, that's what it is now, anyway).

Being part Irish, I certainly live up to the stereotypes - I get drunk (not easily, though) & I like to fight. I have never been to Ireland, but I hear it's quite green and lush...and when I say "lush", I'm not talking about the natives, either.

I don't really have much else to say about this, so wear green, get pissed on green beer (doesn't have to be green - can be Guinness - or Jameson whiskey), and knock someone's teeth out today.
If you have time, do a jig, Riverdance, and guard your pot of gold while holding your clover high.

House Of Pain - Top O' The Morning To Ya
http://www.sendspace.com/file/l2jjw6

No comments:

Post a Comment