Sunday, May 22, 2011

I got something long & white for you to suck on...

Every now and then, I enjoy filling my lungs with smoke - cigarettes, pipe-tobacco, weed - it's really all good to me (except crack &/or PCP - I'll pass on those, thanx).
"World No Tobacco Day" is apparently on May 31st.
I aim to smoke at least twice as much on that day, just to spite the non-smokers, who have taken over everything, and are making those of us that smoke look like Satan himself.
In the past ten years, smokers have become the new scapegoat for hate - hating on others differences is wrong (so we're taught), but if you smoke, you're fair game to be treated like dirt?
So THIS is what replaced racism (an improvement, but not by much).

My theory is as follows: if you don't like inhaling what I'm smoking, either move away from me, or stop breathing...don't go bitching and complaining because I'm in a public OUTDOOR area killing myself - that should be my right...but oh yeah...I forgot - nobody has any rights.
I also do not approve of the governments telling us where we can and can't smoke - a few years ago, none of that shit mattered. Now, they're all concerned about our health - sure...that's why cigarettes are still readily available and legal, and weed is neither, right? You sure have no problem pushing prescription meds that can kill someone in about a tenth of time to small children...hell, you make that MANDATORY in most schools. Time to get some fucking priorities - logic wouldn't hurt, either.

At some point this summer, I plan on quitting smoking (tobacco - not weed, you idiot)...not because of any of this, but because: a) it's expensive as fuck b) I've done this long enough and grow tired of it and c) I want to be even healthier than I already am.
In the meantime, however, I will continue to pollute my lungs until my quit-date, mainly because I have an image to maintain...especially after this post.

Music later, as I'm currently blanking on what tunes I have that would be related.

No comments:

Post a Comment