Monday, May 2, 2011

If you don't read this blog, the terrorists win

I'm sure you've all seen the news that Osama Bin Laden is dead.
The world has supposedly lost the finest player of hide-and-seek it has ever seen - TEN FUCKING YEARS.
I say "supposedly", because I feel that this is a huge load of bullshit.

First off, America doesn't seem content unless it's constantly in the news - due to the royal wedding (more tripe I could give less of a fuck about), it wasn't...and lo and behold, all of the sudden, Bin Laden is dead - right.
Secondly, it would be super-easy to fake. Go to any major metropolis, and spend the day randomly hailing cabs - you'll run across at least 5 drivers that resemble Osama closely enough that they could pass for him. Hell, even Saddam Hussein had multiple doubles. I'm personally mistaken for another, more famous Toronto DJ at least 3 times a year (you know I'm not him after a couple minutes of talking to me, as it becomes apparent that I'm a much bigger asshole, and he's a stand-up, class-act of a dude).
Thirdly, I see our Prime Minister just had to get his say in, and said "we must protect our country from similar attacks" - my guess is it'll be his last little speech before his ass is booted the fuck out later this evening when the votes come in. Terrorists will not attack a country that willingly harbors them - it has been proven that we just let them waltz right in and set up shop here (which is just one reason I hate this country, but that's a completely different rant). If they really wanted to hit us Canadians where it hurts, they'd blow up the breweries, but I think they know better - never deny a Canadian their beer, or they turn into ravenous beasts that'll tear your fucking head off if you look at them funny.

I think what pisses me off the most about this klusterfuck is the fact that every US politician (and maybe even citizen, but I'm elaborating here) seems to be calling this event a "victory".
Ok, so killing ONE GUY who may or may not have even been responsible for attacks on your country is a "victory" - even though the death-toll of your citizens, soldiers & allies total in the thousands, and that's not even including the deaths of the innocents in the countries you "liberated" (AKA "freed the shit out of"). Great fucking logic.
Not to mention the fact that it took TEN YEARS to do this - when I was younger, some friends of mine prank-called an airport with bomb-threats, and they were in jail within 3 days, after being surrounded by about 20 FBI agents. There was no bomb, and they were just stupid fucking kids...they didn't blow up a landmark, killing thousands.What the bloody fuck? There's a thing called "priorities" guys..it's right up there with "REAL threat-assessment" - maybe you should learn these terms...you know, instead of fingering the assholes of law-abiding citizens at the airport to give the illusion that you're doing something?

I'd continue on with this rant, but I'd like to remain in a somewhat positive mood for the day.
Therefore, it's music-time...and the content of this whole post can be summed up with just ONE song:

Silverchair - Pure Massacre
http://www.sendspace.com/file/qjviih

Enjoy, kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment