Sunday, March 13, 2011

Offs to fuck

Over the years, I have frequented a few websites for social networking and such.

I recently left one of the main sites I frequent, due to it being completely overrun with imbeciles, drugged-up children, & people from Kansas (which, some might claim, is all, exactly the same thing) .
It shall remain nameless, as it really doesn't deserve me sending it traffic, but a few of my keener readers will know exactly what blue-covered shithole I'm speaking about.

For years, I went to this site daily - it wasn't until the over-inflated, talking pilates-ball of a broad that I was dating dumped me (no real loss), where I truly realized I was surrounded by fools on that site.
Fake accounts, her Internet friends stalking me (she did it too), trash-talking randoms that had no business lurking my shit, etc. - I had had enough, and left. 

This brings me to the following - at what point did the Internet become completely overrun with dipshits?
I say the answer is "at its conception" - it just spiralled out of control since then.
Now, many assholes (like myself) have blogs, and rant about how everything sucks, which is much better than having to hear it in real-time - you can close a web page...you can't always close their mouths (unless you carry duct-tape with you everywhere you go).
A better question would be: how is it that every illiterate dumbass & their family has access to a computer?
One would think that if you can't spell "computer", you shouldn't be operating one, let alone operating one on the Internet.

Then, we have the ever-popular (though, nobody has figured out why in some cases) "meme" - usually a bunch of meaningless & childish tripe forced down your virtual throat until you like it (or at least, tolerate it without strangling the fuckwad spouting it).
Memes are single-handedly making people retarded...more than usual, too.

Perhaps it's not the fault of the Internet at all...perhaps it's just my own view?
Perhaps the blurb right above this is some completely invalid bullshit...which seems most likely, given that I'm not the only one who shares this view.


I'd post music in this one, but I'm lazy today, so all you get is the rant...maybe later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment